MATE Desktop success stories
This is a short list of some “success stories” for MATE Desktop that I know.
- Some distributions include MATE Desktop officially (and some of them have a dedicated MATE edition too): Fedora, Linux Mint, Sabayon and Salix OS.
- The Physics Department of the Freie Universitaet Berlin in Germany deploys MATE on their Debian Wheezy desktops for both students and employees.
- Portuguese Insurance company Tranquilidade has planned to migrate to Ubuntu 12.04 and MATE Desktop on their offices.
- Canadian Legal Aid Manitoba has planned to migrate to MATE Desktop 1.6 on their offices, and their sysadmin is helping on its development too.
- First Colo, a German Datacenter, has planned to migrate to MATE Desktop, and donated us a dedicated server to support our development.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus